Monday, May 02, 2011

This is the beginning of a crazy month...

I finally bit the bullet and got a real running coach to do a training plan (it's in plain sight at my desk at work) for me (versus finding random training plans online that weren't customized to my paces). And it is awesome (although running 7 and 8 milers during the week scares me). Go check Tonia out and give her some words of encouragement, she crashed her bike this weekend and is out of commission for a bit.


So running is back full force and for the first time, I am going to try and keep up with strength training as well. We shall see how that goes.


Audrey's dance recital is on May 14th; Ashley's dance and piano recital is on June 4th. Between Mother's day, birthdays, and in general craziness, we have started on a crazy month. I am looking forward to getting away to the beach Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

My 2.5 miles I walk a day seems like nothing to you running 7 to 8 miles. You rock!

This is a crazy busy month for us too with Mother's Day, my birthday, all of M's softball games, her piano recital, clogging recital and then L's school play and end of year activities.

Remember to take time to breathe :)